Psalm 119 v 105,Your Word Is A Lamp To Guide My Feet And A Light For My Path
A night of praise, worship and prayer
Sunrise Church - 5/26 Maryborough St
Every Wednesday @ 7:30pm
Sunrise Church - 5/26 Maryborough St
Every Sunday @ 10:00am
Run every Sunday morning with biblical stories and games, that are designed to grow and challenge the children in their faith towards God.
Sunrise Church regularly hosts Women’s Ministries for all aged women. Come along to share the experience with other women.
At Sunrise Church, you can connect with people through our Bible study friendship groups. Come Along and experience the fellowship.
Sunrise Church Men's Ministry, meeting the needs with lasting friendships. So why not come along.
Sunrise Youth, offering a solid bible teaching and encouraging godly fellowship amongst young people, making it fun and creating lasting friendships.
A relaxing environment and private nursing area for mums and dads to take babies during our Sunday Service so they can enjoy the service while still attending to their child’s needs.
Operation Christmas Child partners with local churches in developing nations to reach out to children by providing gift-filled shoeboxes and bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Sunrise Church in Cambodia supporting a village and growing a community for Christ.
1. The one true and living God who eternally exists in three persons in unity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The Divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scripture.
3. The original perfection of creation; the inherent corruptness of humanity through the Fall; the necessity of repentance and regeneration by grace and through faith in Christ alone, and the eternal separation from God of the finally unrepentant.
4. The virgin Birth, sinless life atoning death, triumphant Resurrection, ascension and continuing intercession of our Lord Jesus Christ, His Second Coming, and eternal Kingdom reign.
5. The justification and sanctification of believers through the finished work of Christ, their security as they remain in Him, and their future resurrection in an incorruptible body.
6. The Sacrament of Baptism by immersion, and of the Lord's Supper.
7. The baptism of the Holy Spirit for believers with supernatural signs, empowering the Church for its mission in the world.
8. The gifts of the Holy Spirit for the building up of the Church and ministry to the world.
9. Christ's leadership of the Church through the ascension ministries of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, for the unity, maturity and growth of the Church.
10. The privilege and responsibility of wise stewardship of all that God has given, including the practice of tithing to the local church.
11. We believe that the covenant of marriage is the union of a man and a woman who have voluntarily entered into a loving, committed and exclusive relationship for as long as both live.
Tony and Nadia Aloe are a couple that loves God, life and family. They both come from a European heritage and as a couple they bring an interesting flavour to their Ministry. Being Christians for over 20 years, both Tony and Nadia have been in fellowship and Ministry serving in churches in NSW and ACT under the umbrella of the ACTS Global Churches.
Both Tony and Nadia are good communicators. Tony is an ordained Evangelist, with strong leadership skills and a prophetic calling on his life. Nadia is passionate when it comes to music and worship, believing in a spirit of excellence. Both have a passion to equip, empower and extend the local church into the community and beyond.
God prepares the way of the believer and lights up the path of the faithful. In late spring of 2013 God placed a call on Tony and Nadia’s heart, preparing them to get out of their comfort zone and to just follow Gods lead. As with Moses and his household, they took a step of faith from the safety of what was familiar, taking their possessions and following after God. We don’t always understand the why and what of God’s plans, but God is God and in Him we trust. So they resigned their positions as Senior Associates Pastors and as in Joshua 1:2 “The time had come to take the promise of God’s Word and take a step of crossing the Jordan.” Well, the rest is history and here they are with their family birthing/growing the “Sunrise Church” in Canberra.
Noa and Lola Nadruku, both of whom originate from Fiji, have a strong cultural love for their home country and for Australia.
Noa originally played professional rugby union from 1988-1991, playing for Fiji as a quarter back. Noa was then recruited to Australia to play Rugby League for the Canberra Raiders from 1993-1997. Noa has represented both Fiji and Australia within the professional football realm for many years but today Noa Nadruku represents God. Regardless if Noa is in Fiji or Australia, he loves to Evangelise and to bring not only the word of God to the community but most of all to see Gods hand move in healing.
Lola Nadruku is a gifted preacher and passionate with the things of God, she carrys’s a prophetic mantel in her life.
Noa and Lola are both great communicators and have served faithfully in their local church for over 14 years. As much as they love God they love their children and have a heart to bring that very love that Christ brings in to their work place and local community.